Sail in search of dolphins and whales
On an authentic safari
Enjoy 2.5 hours of navigation and adventure seeing the Cueva Bonita, Poris de Candelaria, the volcanic belt and meeting whales, dolphins, turtles, birds and other marine beings who want to share some time with us.
If you are in the mood and the weather is fine, as we approach the harbor, you have the chance to take a quick swim in quiet waters or a fun ride in our banana! Of course, always with life jackets on.
When it ends, you will leave with an unforgettable experience in your memories. Having dolphins so close by, seeing and being seen by a group of pilot whales in the submarine vision, or getting a glimpse of a big whale’s white blow far away and getting closer until you can see her come out to breathe again… Live it fully from the start. Each time is different and magical. You’ll come back again.
- Submarine vision!
- Specialized guide
- Life jacket
- Freshwater shower
- Blankets (if you need them)
RECOMENDED: It’s a good idea to take with you:
- A good camera, or a good smartphone, to record those special moments
- Binoculars, so you can help us find our sea friends 😉
- Sunglasses, sun cream and/or a hat (according to season)
- Swimsuit and a towel if you want to take a swim (according to season)
- Something warm or a windbreaker. Sometimes the wind on the sea is a bit chilly. Anyway, we have blankets at your disposal.
- It is recommended to arrive at the port 30 minutes before the departure of the boat.
- … and to be eager to come and enjoy!
- WARNING: If you usually get seasick or dizzy, please, take care of it before leaving. Your wellbeing is important to us.